** other than the categories mentioned, I also perform and teach punjabi/hindi and bangla tappa.
Atreyee Majumder is one of the most sought after female classical and semiclassical vocalists of kolkata nowadays among her contemporaries. She has left a lucrative career in engineering & software (she is a B. E. from Jadavpur University) to pursue her career in classical and semi-classical music. Recipient of the prestigious 'Jadubhatta' award, she is Sangeet Visharad (Bhatkhande Sangeet Bidyapith Lucknow) and Sangeet Praveen ( Allahabad University).
She has received her training of Khayal from Pandit Amiya Ranjan Bandyopadhyay (Legendary Khayal singer – Bishnupur Gharana & Ex-Dean of Rabindra Bharati University). She has received her training in Thumri, Dadra and other forms of Purab Ang gayaki for years from Vidushi Purnima Chaudhuri (legendary singer of Purab Ang gayaki). Regular stage accompaniment and vocal support to her Guru Vidushi Purnima Chaudhuri in many concerts has played an important role in developing the performer in her.
Participated in many programmes and performed with par excellence in both classical as well as semiclassical vocal music. To name a few
● Maitreyi Annual Music Conference,Kolkata
* Uttarpara Sangeet Chakra
● Kashi sangit sabha ( in memory of Pt Kishen Maharaj & Pt Jwala Prasad)
* IIT Kharagpur
● Subah e Benaras
● IGNCA Ranchi, Birth Centenary of M S SubbuLaxmi
● Saltlake Cultural Association (more than once)
● Sanskaram Music Festival Baroda
● Naadbrahma conference Agartala
* NBBSS Allahabad
● Naari, a conference to celebrate 150th birth anniversary of sister Nivedita
● Swarganga annual conference, Kolkata
● Baiju Bawra Sangeet Samaroh
● Raagranjani, Delhi
* Meer classical conference in memory of late Pt. Shyam Ganguly
● Siliguri Purta Daptar WB Govt.
● Naadbrahma annual music conference (more than once and in memory of Vd. Purnima Chaudhury), Sodpur