Aditya has been initiated to music by his parents, prenatal. He begun with his taleem in sarod at the age of 6 years under the tutelage of Pt.Pradeep Barot of Maihar gharana. Aditya has been taking strict taalim under Guru Shishya Parampara for 17 years.
Since 2017,Aditya has been selected as fellow scholar at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune and thereby taking talim in vocal music under the tutelage of Padmashree Pt. Ulhas kashalkar.
Aditya is a full time musician and wishes to preserve the rich tradition inherited to him by his parents. He has performed on many prestigious platforms across India and he posseses that zeal, zest & endeavour to keep learning and share what is learnt.
He is a faculty at Shree Madhav Sangeet Vidyalaya school of Performing Arts since 2015.
Academic qualification :
Graded artiste of All India Radio.
- Acharya Allauddin Khan Memorial Award.
- Bharatratna Pt Bhimsen Joshi Yuva Scholarship awarded by Government of Maharashtra for 2 years.
- Bharatratna Dr M.S. Subbalakshmi Fellowship in Music awarded by Shanmukhananda, Mumbai for 3 years.
- CCRT Young Artiste Scholarship by Ministry of Culture, Govt of India.
- Chitra Sethia Scholarship 2013-14 of SAAR Foundation, New Delhi.
- SWARANAAD PURASKAR by Haribhau Vishwanath & co.
- Hridayesh Award 2015 awarded by Hridayesh Arts, Mumbai.(Raghavendra Bengeri award)
- Won the competitions held by All India Radio and a Graded Artiste of All India Radio in Sarod as well as Classical vocal.