Dr. Amogh Avinash Joshi
MBBS, DOMS (Resident)
Sangeet Alankar – Classical Vocal
Sangeet Alankar - Harmonium
Founder and President of Swarsuman Pratishthan, Amalner
1)Excellent school career..Very good Mark's at 10th and 12th.
2)After appearing so many entrances got admission at MGM Medical College, Aurangabad through merit quota.
3)During MBBS throughout appreciated for hard work n sincere attitude.
4)Always on the forefront lead ,Arranging Conferences n seminar, Webinar,Workshops.
5)After NeetPG, Got admission at NANDADEEP EYE HOSPITAL N RESEARCH CENTRE..Through Merit Quota for DOMS.
Area of Interest
Indian Classical music – Khyal, Thumari
Semi Classical Music – Natya sangeet, Abhang, Bhaktigeet, Bhavgeet, Geet ramayan, Geet Mahabharat, Geet Gopal.
Journey in Music till date :
1. Started at the age of 4. Received advance training of Indian Classical music from Renowned Classical Vocalist Guruvarya Pt. Nathrao Neralkar.
2. Since childhood, represented in many Music competition at school, district, state level.
3. Took part in Etv and DD Sahyadri program. Received best singer award in Antakshri.
4.Interviewed and performed at different All India Radio stations – Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Pune, Ahmednagar FM.
5. Invited to share my musical journey along with my medical career under title “Ambassador of change” for inspiring youth at Vidyawani community Radio, Pune.
6. Geet Ramayan concert – Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhadgaon, Aurangabad. Got opportunity to perform Geet Ramayan with great music director Shridhar Phadke.
7. Classical Music concerts – Indore, Aurangabad, Solapur, Nasik, Jalgaon, Parner, Pune, Osmanabad, and Miraj.
8. Performed variety of concerts based on unique concepts: Chanda Vitthalacha, Bhav Sargam, Ganesh Vandana, Malhar Ranga, Vedh Swarancha.
9. Performed as a young guest artist at most prestigious 142nd Shree Baba Harivallabh Sangeet Sammelan, Jalandhar (Punjab). Received Life Membership of festival.
10. Received “Best Artist” Award for 2018 at International Poornawad Festival, Parner.
11. Executive member of Om Poornawadi Sangeet Kala Academy under expert guidance of Hon. Mrs. Sangeeta vahini Parnerkar.
12. Former and President of Swarsuman Foundation which is a unique organisation for promotion of Indian Classical Music.
13. Conducted many workshops of Classical Vocal for Advance learner.
14. Examiner at Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Miraj.
15. Many Blogs and articles published in various magazines on Sangeet Shastra.
16. Active at many social and cultural group programs and passion for promotion of Indian classical music.
17. Received Most prestigious award of “Best Classical Singer” from Mauritius Marathi Mandali Federation with hands of Her Highness Mrs. Kobita Jugnauth..... Mrs. Prime Minister of Mauritius in 2019.
18. Invited to perform at Mauritius Brodcasting Corporation(MBC). Recorded 10 Marathi songs at MBC.
19. Performed “Nandi” at Yuva Natya Sammelan organised by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad, Pune. Received “award of Appreciation” for excellent work in Classical Music Field.
20. Publication of “Vratasth Suman” Autobiography of my Grandmother late Dr. Suman Muthe written by me.