KALAKSHETRA RESHMA RAJEEV
Reshma Rajeev an Alumni of Kalakshetra is a bharatanatyam dancer, Instructor and Choreographer from India. Reshma began her training in bharatanatyam, a graceful dance that incorporates geometric movements and rhythmic foot patterns, as a child from Smt. Kalamandalam Sumathi and Sri Ravi Kumar Natyalaya.Later for mastering the basic skills, and to move further she went on to study under world renowned Kalakshetra foundation.And there she had her training under Sri Hari Padman, Smt. Indu Mohan, Smt.Atheena Madhu and Abhinaya under Smt. Bragha Bassel. Then she had learnt under Sri Sheejith Krishna and Guru Sri Haripadman.
Reshma, a graduate in Mass Communication and English Literature from MG University.She holds a First Class Diploma in Bharatanatyam from Kalakshetra Foundation.Also she has a Masters in Bharatanatyam from The University of Madras with Distinction. At Present she is on the way to accomplish her dream of holding Ph.D.
She is a founder Director of Ananthara Space of Arts , non-profit trust for the promotion of Indian Classical Dance and Music by which institute aims to Ideate,Curate & Present Indian classical forms without compromising the traditional essence of Arts. A keen researcher with a deep interest in Classical Literature & Mythology she has created Works based on rare Indian Literature.
* Runs Ananthara Space of Arts.
* Worked as a Guest Faculty under Kalakshetra foundation and Atmajyoti.
* Taken various Workshops and Lecture Demonstrations inside India & Abroad.
* Worked at TVG music Academy, Chennai as Dance Tutor and Choreographer.
* Worked at Anubhava school of dance, Chennai.
* Woked at Vipanchee Dance institute , R A Puram.
* Choreographed “Hare Krishna” a thematic dance drama for Guruvayur Vaishaghamasa festival.
* Choreographed and Directed “Njaanapaana -A bhaktha kaavya”.
* Choreographed “Jwaalamukhi” a production on women empowerment.
* “Thrayam” a thematic production
*Bharata Sastra Nrithya Praveena Award.
*Natwar Gopikrishna National Award.
*Yuva Kalaprathibha Award.
*Nrutha Kala Vipanchee.
*Winner at AIDA National Competition for Bharatanatyam(1st A Grade) held at Bhilai,Raipur.
* Dancing Bells- NSCBICC & High Commission of India,Kuala Lampur
* Global International Auditorium, Malaysia.
* Nrithyanda Lahari at SNGDS Auditorium Bhilai.
* Changampuzha Park, Kerala.
* Guruvayur Temple Festival.
* Navarathri Festival Chottanikkara Temple.
* SAGARA - a Group Production by Sri Haripadman
* Bhavayami Raghuramam - A Production
* “Folk dances of India” inside and abroad India