Sujata Nayak, daughter of Guru Giridhari Nayak has grown up in an ambience of Music and Dance. She has been taking her training in Odissi Dance from her childhood(since 3 years old). Her ardent love and devotion for Odissi Dance has brought her special interest in this field.
M.A in odissi from RABINDRA BHARATI UNIVERSITY 2018
DIPLOMA IN DANCE : Sangeet Visharad in Odissi Dance
Sangeet Bhaskar in Odissi Dance (PRACHEEN KALA KENDRA CHANDIGARH)
NAME OF GURU : Guru Giridhari Nayak .
ACHIEVEMENT IN THE FIELD
1. She stood First in “ VIVEK CHETNA UTSAV” STATE LEVEL & DISTRICT LEVEL in Kolkata in Odissi Dance,2014.
2. She got Sangeet Visharad in 2011 & Sangeet Bhaskar Part 2 in 2014 with first division distinction in theory and practical and GOLD MEDALIST.
3. She was awarded SENIOR AND JUNIOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP from CENTRE FOR CULTURAL RESOURCES AND TRAINING in the year 2006 and 2014(under the aegis of ministry of cultural,govt.of India) 4. Qualified the GRADATION EXAM OF DOORDARSHAN CLASSICAL DANCE AUDITION IN 2017.
• Being a judge in ST.XAVIERS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IN 2017.
• ODISSI JUDGE IN DUSTRICT LEVEL JAINAGAR BY GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL IN 2020.
Participated in shraddhanjali parampara festival of Late. Guru Kelucharan Mohapatraorganised by dance forum,Kolkata., Kharvel festival 2007
Performed in ODISSI INTERNATIONAL DANCE & MUSIC FESTIVAL, 2013 and 2016 Rabindra Mandap.
Performed in PATNA FESTIVAL “PRATIVA UTSAV” 2014 by EZCC.
Performed in PRESIDENCY COLLEGE FEST organized by EZCC in JANUARY.
Performed in STAR OF TOMORROW conducted by WEST BENGAL DANCE FEDERATION.
Participated in GEETAJAYANTI MAHOTSAV
Performed in ISKON,KOLKATA and UTKAL SEVA SAMITI,KAKURGACHI during RATH YATRA.
Performed in NAVODIT FESTIVAL at shantiniketan,shilpagram organized by EZCC,2015 Performed as SURUPA character in “Chittrangada”dance drama ,rotary sadan,2015.
Participated in NRITYA SRIJAN,choreography festival held by EZCC,2016.
Performed in GUNDICHA DANCE FESTIVAL,ISKON 2016.
Performed in INTERNATIONAL ODISSI DANCE by ODISSI RESEARCH CENTRE,govt. of odisha.
In 2017, gave performance in DHAKA at DHAKA UNIVERSITY 31ST SRADHANJALI SAMAROH by guru Gajendra Panda.
Performed in BHARAT SANSKRITI UTSAV IN ASSOCIATION WITH MINISTRY OF CULTURE.
Performed in ANDAMAN in the year2019 “JAI HIND” by EZCC ,ministry of culture.
Performed in THAILAND “INDO THAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE “ OCTOBER 2019.