I am Tithi Das, disciple of GURU GIRIDHARI NAYAK. I am 2nd year student of Food and Nutrition (honours). I have been started learning Odissi at the age of 3 under the guidance of my Guru.
● I am a junior National Scholarship Holdee from CENTRE FOR CULTURAL RESOURCES AND TRAINING, Ministry of Culture, Govt of India in 2013-14.
● I m a Graded artist of EASTERN ZONAL CULTURAL CENTRE, Minitry of Culture, Govt.of India, 2018-19.
● I have completed the Bhaskar Examination from PRACHEEN KALA KENDRA,Chandigarh and secured 3rd position in Eastern zone.
● I have achieved
- 1st position in PASCHIMBANGA RAJYA CHATRA YUVA UTSAV in district and state level ,2018
- 1st position in 12th global competition organised by BHARAT SANSKRITI UTSAV,2019
-3rd position in STATE LEVEL COMPETITION organised by RAJYA SANGEET ACADEMY, Govt of West Bengal, 2019
I have performed in many pretigious platforms. Some of them are -
● International Odissi Dance festival organised by GKCMORC, ODISHA TOURISM & ODIA LANGUAGE , LITERATURE & CULTURE and TOURISM, 2018 (solo)
● Nritya Rang Festival of Music & dance organised by EZCC, Ministry of Culture, Govt of India, 2019.(solo)
●Festival of India in Bangkok,Thailand organised by BANICHAKRA , 2019
Others are- BALIYATRA FESTIVAL ,CUTTACK 2019 , KOLKATA OFISSI UTSAV 2018, GUNDICA FESTIVAL 2019 , REMEMBRANCE OF GURU DEVAPRASAD DAS 32nd SRADHANJALU SAMARAHO -2018 etc
I have attended the workshops conducted by Guru Sujata Mohaprata in 2019 , Guru Ratikant Mohapatra in 2018. Worshops organised by CCRT, Hyderabad, 2017.