Bishal Dutta, an ICCR empanelled solo Kathak dancer, and a Senior Scholar from Ministry of Culture, completed Masters in Dance from Rabindra Bharati University. Privately teaching in own institution for last 5 years. Performed at various prestigious festivals, and Receive Nritya Mani award, Attended workshops under Padmabibhushan Pt.Birju Maharaj Ji, Sassari Sen Ji. Under Guru Smt Rani khannam Ji, Under Vidushi Durga Arya Ji. Under Pandit Rajendra Gangani Ji. Specialised in Lucknow Gharana, trained under the Guidance of Guru Smt Anju Bhattacharya Ji.
1. Spectrum 2010-spring fest.
2. Kalidas Mohotsav at Ramgadh Bilaspur.
3. 14th Golden Beach Festivalat Chandipur, Balasore.
4. Secured 1st position in Chatra Yuva Utsav- 2015 in state level Kathak solo.
5. 1 st position holder in Calcutta University Inter College Dance Competetion.
6. 1 st position holder at West Bengal State Music Academy, 2017.
7. Winner of VISTAR, KATHAK SOLO,’16.
8. Performed at 23rd India Theater Olimpiard, Dance and Theater.
9. Performed at SmaranTribtr to Kathak Queen Sitara Devi Ji on her 1st death anniversary.
10. Received Nritya Mani Award from Utkal Sankrity Sangha, 2016.
11. Dr. Hiranmoy Bandopadhyay Memorial Prize.
12. Nirod Baran Memorial Prize.
13. Performed solo kathak at Uday Shankar Dance Festival 2017.
14. Received Senior National Scholarship from Ministry of Culture 2017-18.