Dance Is The Hidden
Language Of The Soul
- DISCIPLE OF -
GURU - VIDUSHI SHAMA BHATE
GURU - TAALYOGI PADMASHRI SURESH TALWALKAR
Founder and Creator of
NADYOGI - blend of kathak
Girish started his training in Kathak at a very
young age. Through his years of training he
completed the course at Nadroop, Pune and
has also completed his Masters in Performing
Arts (Kathak) from Lalit Kala Kendra, Pune
University under the able guidance of Guru
Shama Bhate. He has also participated in
many of her choreographies.
Girish has a quick mind and an agile
disposition when he dances. His
understanding in music grew through the
process of these choreographies. He also
feels that he has imbibed many traditional
values in his journey with dance. Presently he
is teaching at Nadroop(Pune) and NADYOGI
Academy of Dance.
He continues to practice, teach and perform
actively taking these values and principles
forward with a distinct vision of his own.
• "Lakshya" first male dance Festival in Pune, by
• Chaturang Ki Choupal
• Parampara ke Padchinha
• Performed Kathak Recital in Horizon Series by
• Nrutyotsava Festival, Pune
• Natraj the Epitome of Balance, IUCCA,
• Madame Menaka Choreography Festival, Pune
• Yugnayak Vivekanand - Life Journey Of Swami
• "Manthan Ek Rasanubhuti", exploring the
concept of Navarasa.
• "Udat Abeer", based on the festival of colorsHori
• "Shakti", celebrating the essence of Navratri, an
obesiance to the woman in every form.
• Conflict - Sangharsh, A choreography that
projects the conflict between the inner and outer
mind directed with a vision of rhythm & melody
being the foundation of this piece.
Name : Girish Sandhya Manohar
Email : email@example.com
Phone No. : 9970324923 / 8668432198
Facebook : /Girish Sandhya Manohar